Why Our Pub is Great
The Longshore is a fantastic place to eat out in Shoreham-by-Sea. Our family-friendly pub has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that makes us a hot favourite with locals, holidaymakers and business travellers alike. Stop by for a swift one and you’ll want to stay longer. We’re the local pub that has it all. Helpful bar staff serve smooth handcrafted ales, draught beers, world wines, spirits, and a range of soft drinks. The kids’ menu balances familiar favourites with good stuff, and little ones love our indoor children’s play area. Over on the main menu, prepared by our expert chefs, we’ve got sharers, burgers, big grills, and classic mains that will leave you feeling satisfied with a big smile on your face. Come in anytime, our great value food and drink is available from lunchtime until late.
There’s a real community feeling to our pub. There’s plenty going on all year round, from Mother’s Day lunches to themed party nights and charity events. Pop in for the pub quiz and check out our meal deals, why not make date night special without overspending?! Enjoy the luxury of table service and really relax. Light and airy dining areas make this a lovely place to unwind in winter, and when the sun’s out there’s no better place to be than the beer garden.
Whether you prefer to stick to familiar favourites or love discovering something new, you’ll find just what you want behind the bar and on the big food menu. We look forward to welcoming you!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.